At FashionPassion, we are on a mission to get people to dress better! In pursuit of that goal, we’ve developed an app that facilitates the asking and receiving of fashion advice. Before that app can be released to the public, we need users that have the appropriate fashion expertise. If you’ve landed on this page, chances are that you are someone that has been identified as having the necessary fashion expertise to help us with our mission!
The Fashion Expert Beta User Recruitment Program has been setup to recruit fashion experts. The program is primarily aimed at fashion bloggers. Once enrolled, you get paid to recruit other fashion experts through your custom signup page.
Your custom signup page makes recruiting fashion experts easy. We pay you for doing it and the page is designed to be super simple!
- The first section is our 30 second app demo video. Anyone who is considering signing up can easily understand what the app does so you don’t need to do any explaining if you don’t want.
- The next section explains what a beta user is. We want to be sure people understand what a beta user is before they sign up to become one.
- The next section collects the contact information for each beta user who signs up. If that beta user has fashion industry credentials such as being employed by a fashion boutique, that information is collected here as well.
- The last section is the simple two sentence user agreement. It reads: “I/We are going to download the FashionPassion app when it’s ready! I /We are going to help people dress better by giving constructive advice!” It’s a good faith effort to reinforce the fact that we are asking the user to help us by using the app once it’s on the market.
There are two ways to use your custom page to get paid by FashionPassion:
- The first way to post your link on any of your social media channels and encourage people to sign up through your link. Since your link is different than other bloggers, we’ll be able to keep track of who signs up through your link. We’ll give you $0.05 for any person in the U.S. who uses your link to sign up as a FashionPassion beta user.When you post the link, it’s probably a good idea for you to write a bit of text that goes along with the link that encourages users to sign up. In case you are at a loss for words, check out http://fashionpassion.com/?p=227 to get some ideas for what you might post.
- The second way (and the way that you can earn the most money with this program) is by using your link to sign up fashion experts that work at boutique stores.We’ll give you $10.00 to buy a gift card from a boutique store when you visit and sign up one user! Additionally, we’ll give you $6.00 for that first user and an additional $1.00 for each additional staff member of that boutique store that signs up!Going in to a boutique store knowing that you can buy a $10 gift card from them with money from us is an effective way to break the ice when talking to staff members about your blog and asking them to help you out by signing up for FashionPassion.Be sure to check out http://fashionpassion.com/?p=221 to review tips and dialogue examples of how to best approach fashion boutiques to ensure you get the most out of your visit! FashionPassion will be sure to help you promote whatever you write about your visit to the boutique store too!You should consider holding a contest on your blog or Facebook page to give away the gift card that you buy from the boutique store. This will help their store expand their reach and it will give you great content for your blog. It’s a great way to attract new people to your brand and your existing members will love the chance to get free stuff too! If you let the boutique store know that you’ll be doing a giveaway, there is a good chance they might be willing to increase the amount of the gift card as well. http://fashionpassion.com/?p=215 has more information on doing a giveaway as well.
How You Get Paid
FashionPassion sends out checks to enrolled members once every 30 days. This promotion will expire on July 1st, 2014. It may expire sooner in case we meet our goal of recruiting 1,500 fashion experts early. In case it expires early, we’ll be sure to let you know immediately. Enrolled members will be compensated as follows: (Be sure to see the additional restrictions at the end of this article.)
- $0.05 each for each person who signs up on through the member’s link that is not a fashion expert.
- $6.00 for the first staff member who signs up that works fashion boutique store which has a website and a retail location. $1.00 for each additional staff member who works at the same boutique location.
- $1.00 for each user can be anyone who works within the fashion industry and is found to be a fashion expert. We are only willing to automatically qualify a user as an expert if they work at a boutique store with a retail location and a website. However, if the user doesn’t automatically qualify as an expert under those criteria, we may still consider them as a fashion expert. The FashionPassion staff will review each entry that is marked as a person who works in the fashion industry and will make a determination of their expertise based on the information provided.
We’d love for you to participate! Please contact email@example.com to signup, to recommend a blogger, or to inquire about any of the details related to this program.
Additional restrictions apply. Users must be U.S. residents and their email address must be valid. FashionPassion will send a verification of signup email to each beta user and that user must click the link in the email to verify the email address as valid.